In an abandoned warehouse a gangster band is splitting its loot, but they can’t get an agreement on the split! It’s time to let the guns talk and soon everyone is aiming at everyone. The richest surviving gangster wins the game!
Ca$h 'n Gun$ will make you relive the best scenes of your favorite gangster movies. Fun, bluffing, and tough negotiations are guaranteed, but will you dare to play? It's simply killing!
Ca$h 'n Gun$ box contains:
• 6 foam guns.
• 6 sets of 8 bullet cards. One set for each player (5 "Clic Clic Clic" cards, 2 "Bang!" cards and 1 "Bang! Bang! Bang!" card.
• 10 super power cards.
• 3 telephone switchboard cards, 2 busy and 1 swat sent.
• 6 secret role cards : 5 gangsters and 1 infiltrated cop.
• 1 double sided phone card : "unused/used".
• 1 quick reference card.
• 14 wound markers.
• 14 shame markers. These markers have two sides: a normal side and one with a flashing light used in the version with the undercover cop.
• 40 banknotes: fifteen $5,000, fifteen $10,000 and ten $20,000 banknotes
• 6 Characters to put on their stands. 2 stands for each.
• Game rules.
Ca$h 'n Gun$ is illustrated by Gérard Mathieu (SuperGang, Knightmare Chess, Valley of the Mammoths).