Whats left of the Arch-Mages heart glows with an icy joy. Watching the weak adventurers fight in his crazy labyrinths is still fun, but he needs something new. He has now decided to teleport into the maze poor and innocent creatures unable to comprehend what's happening to them.
His well-paid and hard-working Gnomes and Dwarves have built for him some specially designed dungeons for the convenience of his new friends: the Undead, the ones who will be thrown into the darkness until he is satisfied. Mummies, Ghouls, Vampires, Zombies, Undead Dragons, Specters - All of them are masters in the art of terrorizing and devouring humans. But now they have become the Arch-Mages new toys.
* Forces of Darkness is the third expansion for Dungeon Twister. Within it, youll discover 7 new objects, 8 new rooms and 8 new characters allowing you to create armies of zombies, drink blood from your opponents or hide in shadows. Some of these are covered in dark squares that you will have to uncover and reveal while advancing towards your goal. To help you do this, this expansion provides with 30 new corridor tiles to allow you to design your own mazes in the darkened rooms. This addition is a new and original mechanism for Dungeon Twister.
* All characters, objects and rooms are fully compatible with Dungeon Twister and its other expansions. By combining boxes, you can design your own scenarios, your own original teams to surprise your opponents, and develop new strategies.
* You must own the Dungeon Twister basic set to play with this expansion.
* 8 square rooms
* 30 corridor tiles
* 2 sets of tokens (one per player) each including 8 characters and 7 objects
* 2 sets of tokens (one per player) each including 4 secondary characters.
* 2 sets of 8 cardboard figurines and 16 plastic bases
* 2 starting lines
* 1 rulebook
* 5 neutral objects (white square tokens)
* 5 blood markers (square)
* Several open and broken portcullis markers