Crokinole is one of the top-rated games in the world but is NOT widely seen in the US because of the price to produce and distribute a tournament sized (26" circular playing area) game. Beware of others selling 24 inch, or even 19.5 inch boards! This board is priced for retail distribution and will certainly sell out quickly due to its limited production run. This retails for $149.95. LIMIT 2 per customer due to extremely small run and limited preorder availability.
This board weighs in at 18+ pounds and we can ONLY ship via FEDEX Ground to the lower 48 states at this price! No international addresses allowed on this product, we are very sorry! Here is what you are getting:
- Regulation (Tournament) size Crokinole Board. Board measures a substantial 30 1/4 inches across with a 26" playing surface, 17% larger than a 24" board, beware of others selling small boards! This also has a deep 2" well around the edges, many other boards have a very shallow ditch which allows shots to come back onto the board and disrupt play. Middle hole is 1 1/2 inches around and the circle lines drawn at 4", 8" and 12" out from the center of the board. Board also has installed wire hanging hooks suitable for hanging your game when not in play. (But do so at your own risk!) High-gloss finish on the surface of the board for easy sliding and maintenance. Water tight finish applied to the back to prevent warping from excess humidity or spills.
- Board made of 0.95 CM MDF base with 0.80 CM MDF top piece. Entire board is topped with high-quailty HARDWOOD veneer which has had several processes to finish it including PU Lacquer Paint Finish, then lacquered and sealed for a great shine, water-tight finish and quick disc action. Finally the factory has applied a final Carnauba Wax seal on top of the board to further increase the performance of the board and ensure your board is ready to go out of the box. We recommend you appply a final layer of Carnauba Wax to the board and discs before play.
- 8 wooden pegs (NOT INSTALLED ON THE BOARD SO THEY WON'T BREAK IN TRANSIT). If you get a broken peg or two please email us and we will be happy to send you some replacements at no cost.
- One 100% beech wood box. Box is for disc storage with built in scoring track (20 holes on top for both players to track their score by 5s to 20). We recommend snapping a toothpick in half and using a sharpie/marker to darken one end to keep score easily.
- 28 count of 100% Beech Wood discs. 14 natural wood colored and 14 black (you're getting two extra of each just in case your kids lose one or two!).
- Rule Book. This revised, updated rule book includes all the tournament rules as well as variant suggestions for 3-4 player games and well as care and handling instructions to ensure your board lasts a lifetime!
This board has great attention to detail and is well crafted to ensure years of fun. Don't pay $300 or more for a custom board, and don't waste $40-75 on a board that will not last, get a high quality, hardwood board at a mass-merchandise price! Don't get fooled into buying a 24" board or a board with a very shallow ditch either! Not available yet available in stores as these keep selling out direct from us!
We recommend applying additional 100% carnauba wax to the surface of the board and the discs as needed for maximum disc speed (not Pledge!). An example of this wax is found at: