We’ve got some end of the year sales, some end of the year late releases, and more. Also, a quick note for those seeking The End of the World RPG; the first printing is shipping now and is currently sold out at distribution. We do have a small supply left. This is currently our best-selling RPG of December, so we don’t expect our stock to last long. And now, without further ado …
HORROR STALKS THE STEPPES!
Achtung! Cthulhu is a terrifying World War Two setting, fully compatible with the Call of Cthulhu, Sixth Edition and Savage Worlds roleplaying games.
The Guide to the Eastern Front adds a new dimension to the Secret War, including:
- New investigator occupation templates: play members of the Soviet underworld, political prisoners, NKVD agents, and the cavalry
- Information on Russian military structure and the issues faced when waging a war on the Eastern Front
- More nameless horrors and vile creatures, such as the Krysolud,
- The insects from Shaggai, and the Stalin Lampen
- Details on the inner workings of Institute 21, Otdel MI, and the Cult of Red Horus, as well as a variety of independent occult organisations and their nefarious plans for the Soviet Union
- Tanks! (including Nachtwölfe’s proposed super tank that puts the Maus and Ratte to shame…)
- Stats and rules for use with BOTH Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition AND Savage Worlds in one book!
In fact, a whole dossier’s worth of useful historical and fantastical information to help you expand your campaign out into the wider world of the Secret War.
Lots of new pewter minis arrived this December, just in time to add to your 5th Edition D&D campaign, Pathfinder adventure, or Savage Worlds game.
This line of 16mm glow in the dark dice sets is overstocked after Christmas, so we’re clearing out some space by selling them at 33-47% off.
Creatures of terrible wrath, or beasts of legend, these are all the minstrels fare. Dragons, giants, orcs, foul minded fey, the dreaded hydra, all lurk on the far side of safety’s walls. Beyond the walls lie monsters and the terror of them promises wreck and ruin, or, for a lucky few, riches in treasure, magic hard won and a glory that echoes for an eternity in song and poem.
Contained within this book is a wealth of information for the Castle Keeper: 205 monsters, advice on role playing monsters, handling combat with monsters, creating monsters, 200 unique treasures, rules for awarding treasures and creating magic items.