Advance your 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons game with Advanced Player's Guide, written by one of the most experienced Dungeons & Dragons writers: Ari Marmell. Prepare yourself for 112 pages of 3 new races, 5 new classes, 20 new paragon paths, new feats, new rituals, optional rules for crafting and lingering wounds, and over 300 new powers!
- The Earth Gnomes—Miners, wanderers, and tricksters who dwell either in the wilds or underground, often underestimated until it is far too late
- Orc-Blooded—Wild and savage warriors, often bestial yet capable of great nobility
- Shire Halflings—Small, practical people with a wanderlust that sometimes overcomes their distaste for adventure and their love of comfort
- Martial Artist—"You wear your steel on your body. I wear mine in my soul."
- Paragon Path Master of Flowers—"Safety in numbers? It's an illusion. Watch."
- Paragon Path Master of the Four Winds—"The victorious combatant never allows the foe an opportunity to strike back."
- Paragon Path Stickfighter—"This? This isn't a weapon. This is just my walking stick..."
- Paragon Path Unseen Ninja—"You won't see me coming, won't hear my footsteps. Death walks unseen, and I am death."
- Nature Priest—"The beasts of the wild come when I beckon. I can shape the earth with a gesture, bend the storm to my will. Why, then, should I fear you?"
- Paragon Path Hierophant—"We are all shaped by nature—and we shape nature in turn."
- Paragon Path Stormwalker—"My voice is the thunder, my breath is the wind, and I am unstoppable as the storm itself."
- Paragon Path Terrain Guardian—"I am the guardian of the wood. Obey my laws, and you shall pass through uninjured. Disobey, and your moldering flesh will enrich the soil for years to come."
- Paragon Path Wildshaper—"I run beneath the night sky, howl at the glowing moon, savor the taste of flesh in my teeth, for the wolf and I are one."
- Savage Warrior—"Stand and fight if you like. Many, far stronger than you, have fallen beneath my axe!"
- Paragon Path Ferocious Brawler—"I will break you!"
- Paragon Path Inexorable Vanguard—"The best defense is..." *WHAM!* "...that."
- Paragon Path Raging Berserker—"Raaaarrgghh!!!"
- Paragon Path Unmoving Bastion—"Let them come. None shall pass."
- Troubadour—"Come, my friends. Together, we can forge our own legends!"
- Paragon Path Dreamcaster—"Control the senses, control the mind, and you control the world."
- Paragon Path Eldritch Trickster—"Leave it to me. They'll never see it coming."
- Paragon Path Mystic Healer—"Don't worry. I'll take care of you."
- Paragon Path Spymaster—"Just shut up and do what I tell you, and we'll make it past them. Otherwise, feel free to stay, because I'm not waiting for you."
- Spellbinder—"Seeing is believing. I promise you, you will believe."
- Other Paragon Paths:
- Acrobat—"Watch this, lummox. Only a fool would allow himself to be constrained by something as pitiful as gravity."
- Merciless Assassin—"I don't know who you pissed off—but I wouldn't be here if you hadn't royally angered someone, would I?"
- Specialist Mage—"Any artist can paint with an entire palette. It takes a true genius to create art in a single hue."
- Stalwart Cavalier—"My sword and my arm are one. My steed and I are one. And my honor and my life are one."
Author: Ari Marmell
This product is compatible with the 4th edition of Dungeons & Dragons and is licensed for 4th edition D&D under the Game System License (GSL).