Shades of Earth is set in the 1930s with
a focus on 1938. The world is balanced on the brink of war but that
is no the worst. Secret organizations plot how to manipulate the secret of magic
to ensure the victory of the countries. Explore the shades of gray between good
Shades of Earth can take you to any period in history
or alternate history. Want a Roman Empire
that never fell because it turned to magic? You can do it. Want a wild
west with spell casters and vampires? You can do it. How
about Mesoamerican death cults? You
can do it. That is the point to Shades of Earth, you can customize
it as you see fit to play campaigns in what ever time period you want. If you
just want to play, Shades of Earth supplies you with a complete
setting in the core rules.
Now look beyond the purchase of the game, and you find HinterWelt well prepared to support you in playing
Shades of Earth.
- Skill based system, Simple Yet Realistic
- Advancement via experience purchase system
- The only book you need to play
- 240 pages
- Core Rules set in 1938 with the ability to be customized to any time period.
- Free Online Support
- Uses HinterWelt\s own skill based Iridium System
- A system made to be customized