Chapter 3: "The City of Seven Spears"
by James Jacobs, Kevin Kulp, and Rob McCreary
The legendary lost city of Saventh-Yhi, known to some as the City of Seven Spears, has finally been found! Yet while the ancient city's mysteries have long remained hidden, all manner of man-eating beasts and plants still dwell within the vine-choked ruins. Can the PCs be the first among five competing factions to claim the rights of discovery? Or will they become but the latest of Saventh-Yhi's victims?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
- "City of Seven Spears," a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 7th-level characters, by James Jacobs, Kevin Kulp, and Rob McCreary, including an extensive appendix of magic items designed by Owen K.C. Stephens.
- A detailed look at the members of the five factions exploring the city, by James Jacobs and Rob McCreary.
- New powers and magic items from the sinister mystical tradition of juju, by Mike Shel.
- Deadly lion riders in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Robin D. Laws.
- Nine new monsters, by Jesse Benner, Patrick Renie, and Neil Spicer.
Pathfinder Adventure Path is Paizo Publishing's monthly 96-page, perfect-bound, full-color softcover book printed on high-quality paper. It contains an in-depth Adventure Path scenario, stats for about a half-dozen new monsters, and several support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.