Chapter 4: "The End of Eternity"
by Jason Nelson
Hidden amid the tattered parchment and mundane ink of a mysterious map hides the fabulous paradise of Kakishon. A realm of mystical wonders, mythical beasts, and legendary treasures, this long-lost creation of one of history’s greatest wizards once again inspires the bold to seek its wonders. Yet time, ancient magic, and bitter rivalries work to corrupt the incredible realm, turning it into both paradise and prison. Can they tame the powers of Kakishon’s magical islands and best the masters of the wondrous land? Or will they forever be prisoners of paradise?
This Pathfinder Adventure Path volume includes:
- "The End of Eternity," an adventure for 9th-level characters, by Jason Nelson
- A glimpse into the Maelstrom and the lives of its enigmatic natives, the proteans, lords of primeval chaos, by Todd Stewart
- The magical rites of Sulesh the Great, master of seals and binder of genies, as transcribed by Wolfgang Baur and James Jacobs
- Pathfinder Channa Ti faces danger on the River Asp in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by New York Times bestselling author Elaine Cunningham
- Six new monsters by Adam Daigle, James Jacobs, Jason Nelson, F. Wesley Schneider, and Todd Stewart
For characters of 9th to 11th level.
Pathfinder Adventure Path is Paizo Publishing's monthly 96-page, perfect-bound, full-color softcover book printed on high-quality paper. It contains an in-depth Adventure Path scenario, stats for about a half-dozen new monsters, and several support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Because Pathfinder products use the Open Game License, they are 100% compatible with the 3.5 edition of the world's most popular fantasy roleplaying game.