Chapter 5: "Mother of Flies"
by Greg A. Vaughan
Leaderless and disorganized, the city of Westcrown reels after a terrifying incursion from the infernal realm. Yet while fiends stalked the streets, a more insidious rebellion unfolded below. Now a new power rises to lay claim to all of Westcrown! Only the insight of a crazed witch might aid the PCs in curtailing this dastardly coup. But can they hope to stand against the true masters of a city poised on the brink of ruin?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Council of Thieves Adventure Path, and includes:
- “Mother of Flies,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 9th-level characters, by Greg A. Vaughan
- A soul-staining glimpse into the infernal faith of Asmodeus, the Archfiend, by Sean K Reynolds
- An investigation of the methods and organization of thieves’ guilds, by Kevin Carter
- Varian and Radovan uncover a diabolical plot in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Dave Gross
- Six new monsters, by Adam Daigle, James Jacobs, Tim Nightengale, and F. Wesley Schneider
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game adventure for characters of 9th to 11th level. The Council of Thieves Adventure Path is the first to take full advantage of the new Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules, and works with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.
Pathfinder Adventure Path is Paizo Publishing's monthly 96-page, perfect-bound, full-color softcover book printed on high-quality paper. It contains an in-depth Adventure Path scenario, stats for about a half-dozen new monsters, and several support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.