Greetings fellow gamer –
We’ve got a cool new dungeon for pre-order that will amaze your fellow GMs and confound your players, the Emerald Spire SuperDungeon for Pathfinder (and by extension, 3rd edition D&D…). Also, on shelves now are some really cool miniatures terrain with interior and exterior ready for your medieval miniatures needs.
For ages untold, a gemstone monolith has pierced the heart of the Echo Wood. Now, as civilization intrudes upon this enigmatic splinter, a strange life once again stirs in the depths—one with ties to undying evils and a might beyond time itself. The promise of wealth and power calls to glory-seekers from across the Inner Sea region, tempting them into a labyrinth of monster-haunted vaults, defiled tombs, arcane laboratories, and worse, as they seek to unveil the secrets locked below the legendary Emerald Spire.
Pathfinder Module: The Emerald Spire Superdungeon is the largest adventure ever set in the world of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Designed for characters of a wide range of levels, this megadungeon opens with challenges appropriate for 1st-level characters and can carry parties to 13th level or higher. Within this deadly super-adventure, you’ll find:
- Lethal dungeon levels crafted by the creators of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and a host of fantasy gaming’s greatest authors and designers.
- A gazetteer of Fort Inevitable, a bastion of merciless order near the Emerald Spire serving as a base for exploration or a launchpad for more adventures.
- Insights into the region and plots taking central stage in the upcoming Pathfinder Online massively multiplayer online RPG.
- A bestiary of the Emerald Spire’s myriad monstrous menaces and inscrutable inhabitants.
- Dozens of new treasures, maps, side-plots, and more!
The Emerald Spire Superdungeon is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can be used in any fantasy game setting.
Written by Keith Baker, Rich Baker, Wolfgang Baur, Jason Bulmahn, Ed Greenwood, Tim Hitchcock, James Jacobs, Nicolas Logue, Erik Mona, Frank Mentzer, Chris Pramas, Sean K Reynolds, F. Wesley Schneider, Michael A. Stackpole, Lisa Stevens, and James L. Sutter. Cover Art by Jesper Ejsing
Some cool new 28mm miniatures buildings are here from Tabletop Workshop.
For a full listing of new releases hit the link, but here are some cool ones from the last week.