Nine New Settings for Endless Catventure!
Join nine innovative game writers for a whirlwind tour through fantastic dimensions of feline adventure! In this third volume of the Call of Catthulhu RPG, find a cornucopia of new settings for rules-light, fun-focused roleplay as clever cats of many kinds.
• Iron Edda: Claws of Metal and Bone: Cats fight side-by-side with Viking heroes, piloting skeletal giants against the metal war machines of invading Dwarfs!
• Galaxy Warriors vs. the Robo-Cats: A long time ago among the stars far away, swashbuckling pilots and mystical space knights face a plague of sinister mechanical mousers.
• The Great Catsby: 1920s America—pets dodge jitterbugging feet as the Jazz Age rattles along at a gin-fueled clip. What dark past do the bright parties obscure?
• Swords of Catthulhu: In a medieval fantasy world, cats magical and mighty scurry among classic character types as they march off to loot the labyrinths.
• Gatos de los Muertos: On the wild frontier of 1880s Mexico, something haunts the pueblo alleys and the primal desert... something that must be stopped.
• Big Cats: Disparate species of powerful wild felids must band together to resist the most dangerous animal of all: Humankind.
• Catthulhu: Gaslamp & Gearbox: Beneath the sooty skies of the industrial revolution, curious and determined kitties seek to unearth a supernatural plot.
• The Catthulhu Code: A whole spectrum of ancient Orders carry out their centuries-long conspiratorial agendas, using Cabalistic powers known only to initiates fuzzy and two-footed alike.
PLUS: THE CATS OF FUIRY
In the fully-detailed campaign setting of Fuiry, noble cats compete for Status at the Seelie Court of Queen Catania. Be a wily Courtier, a brave Knight, a secretive Sorcerer, a mysterious Changeling, or a winged Aerialist soaring above it all!