Peoples and Powers!
The peoples of the Pathfinder Campaign Setting have raised empires, mastered the greatest secrets of magic, and explored their world and beyond. Now delve into their histories, cultures, and powers with Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Races! Inside this book, you'll find details on all the major races that shape the Inner Sea region, from elves and dwarves to celestial-touched aasimars and subterranean drow, along with new details on a variety of rare and mysterious populations. Dive into this tome of secrets and discover:
- In-depth discussions of the natures, histories, and cultures of all seven core races—including 12 different human ethnicities—plus races like the maniacal goblins, crow-headed tengu, fiend-blooded tieflings, and more!
- New feats, spells, magic items, armor, and weapons for characters of all the races commonly found in the Inner Sea region.
- A summary of the rules for building a character of any featured race, as well as alternate heritages for races with diverse origins.
- Character traits to help you get the most out of your character's cultural history, beliefs, and backstory.
- Glimpses of rare races hardly ever seen in the Inner Sea region!